It’s very difficult to sum up quickly the sheer variety of what we do as a company.
So here is just a taste of the things we have been doing and talking about this week….
• Residents in our Hill House Care Home are helping the stables that are next door and interacting with the horses..
• We’re conducting a poll amongst people who live in Scunthorpe as to what we should name our new care wings…
• Looking at a new model of dementia care for our home in Lincoln…
• Starting work on creating new school premises in the heart of the Leicestershire countryside for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties
• Providing Hydrotherapy for residents with learning and physical disabilities in our Sheffield Home (Woodview Care Home)
• Discussing re-organising and improving menus across all our homes to provide even better and more nutritional diets
• Looking at how we might develop electronic interfaces for young people to tell us how they feel about issues in their life
• Decorating homes for the Royal Wedding and preparing parties and special lunches
This is just a small fraction of what we are about.