Would you like a job that make’s a difference to someone’s life?
We are currently seeking Social Care Workers for our home in Osgodby, just outside Market Rasen.
Key responsibilities would be:
• To provide care and support to our residents to ensure that their personal care and individual needs are met soon a 24 hour rota basis.
• To implement care plans and to take part in decision making as regards care delivery.
• To effectively communicate information related to service user care to qualified staff members.
• To act as a key worker and recognise the individual needs of each resident.
• To carry out various delegated tasks as may be required to provide the highest quality of care to service users.
You should be someone who is compassionate, approachable, dedicated and reliable.
There are multiple positions availabe for the home.
If you’d like to know more or to apply, please click the job advert below this post, send us a Facebook Message or by visiting our website via the below links and clicking on the Careers tab