Are you someone who leads by example?
Barford Children’s Services is looking for an experienced and committed person to take responsibility for the overall management of one of its Children’s Homes.
You need to be able to:
- Lead by example
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the day to day operations of a Children’s Home
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Take operational decisions on a daily basis
- Ensure the delivery of a quality led service
- Lead a team of dedicated staff
You should be:
- Highly organised
- Have a totally professional attitude to the delivery of high quality care to children and young people
- Totally committed to developing a nurturing environment within the home
- Lead a staff team in order to combine compassion with experience and professionalism, in order to achieve the best outcomes for young people.
If you think this role would suit you and your skills then, in the first instance, we would ask that you complete a short application form by clicking the link below:Apply Now