We are currently seeking a full and part-time Night Care Assistant for our home in Lincoln.
Shifts run between 8pm and 8am.
Key responsibilities are:
- To assist residents who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing and toilet.
- To help residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities such as incontinence; help in the care and use of aids and personal equipment.
- To help in the promotion of mental activities of residents through talking to them, and sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- To make and change beds, tidy rooms.
- To serve meals, assist residents at meal times if required; assist in the clearing and cleaning of the dining area.
- To answer emergency call bells, the door and telephone, being aware of the required response to calls and the procedure in dealing with an enquiry.
You should be:
Compassionate, Approachable, Dedicated and Reliable
In the first instance we are asking applicants to complete the short application form by clicking the link below .