We are currently seeking Social Care Workers for our homes in Ilkeston.
Key responsibilities are:
- To be part of the staff team that promotes the independence of our residents whilst recognising their health and social needs
- To provide person centred care and support to our residents to ensure that their personal care and individual needs are met on a 24 hour rota basis
- To implement care plans and to take part in decision making as regards care delivery
- To effectively communicate information related to service user care to qualified staff members
- To act as a key worker and recognise the individual needs of each resident
- To carry out various delegated tasks as may be required to provide the highest quality of care to service users
You should be:
Compassionate, Approachable, Dedicated and Reliable
In the first instance we are asking applicants to complete the short application form by clicking the link below .
There are full-time, part-time and bank positions available.Apply Now