Do you like preparing healthy and nutritious food?
Hill House is looking for a part-time Chef with a commitment to producing high quality and nutritious meals.
You will need to:
- Ensure a balanced and nutritious “Home Cooked” diet is prepared for our residents on a daily basis, whilst always ensuring meal quality is maintained.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment for food preparation in accordance with Environmental Health Regulations.
- Maintain regular contact with the Home Manager in respect of resident requirements, budgets and other relevant issues.
- Ensure food waste is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure staff employed produce high quality food and adhere to all relevant HACCAP and COSHH requirements.
- Be proactive in suggesting menu choices, regularly reviewing and updating menu plans.
- Be responsive to special requests.
- Be personable and a good communicator as a crucial part of the role will involve your liaison with the residents.
The position is for 24 hours per week.
If you think this position is appropriate for you, then in the first instance we would ask you to complete the short application form by clicking on the link below.Apply Now