We are currently seeking a Social Care Worker for our home in the centre of Lincoln.
You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker
Above all we want someone that shares in our values. These are:
- a commitment to quality and being the best we can
- treating the people we support with compassion
- showing dignity and respect to the people we work with and support
- having trust and respect for all members of our team.
The duties are varied and no two days will be the same. Our residents are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such.
Key responsibilities are:
- To be part of the staff team that promotes the independence of our residents whilst recognising their health and social needs
- To provide care and support to our residents to ensure that their individual needs are met
- To carry out various delegated tasks as may be required to provide the highest quality of care to service users
You should be:
Compassionate, Approachable, Dedicated and Reliable
In the first instance we are asking applicants to complete the short application form by clicking the link below .
This post is a full-time role within the home.Apply Now