We are currently looking for a full-time Team Leader for our home in Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives, and work as part of a great team.
The role will be to work on a rota system of early shifts and afternoons. The position does require work at the weekends on a rota basis and there is also the possibility of working the occasional night shift to cover sickness and annual leave.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the care facilitators and Home Manager
- Being part of the staff team that promotes the independence of our residents whilst recognising their health and social needs
- Providing care and support to our residents to ensure that their personal care and individual needs are met on a 24 hour basis
- Implementing care plans and to take part in decision making as regards care delivery
- Effectively communicating with your
team and the Home Manager
- To act as a key worker and recognise the individual needs of each resident
- To carry out various delegated tasks as may be required to provide the highest quality of care to service users
The successful candidate must hold an NVQ Level 3.
You should be compassionate, dedicated and reliable. This is an important position within our home. You will be part of a really friendly team for whom the welfare and happiness fo the residents is absolutely paramount.
If this sounds like a role for you then in the first instance we would ask you to complete the short application form by clicking the link below .Apply Now