At United Health we work and support people to help them develop their life opportunities and ultimately live the life they want. We encourage and support them in the development of their social skills and help them achieve personal goals, such as acquiring and keeping a job or looking after a home of their own.
Our support is delivered through a number of residential homes across Lincolnshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire. They care for individuals with a variety of complex needs, including learning and physical disabilities. In all our homes we focus on delivering person centred and individualised care - we do not believe in a one size fits all approach. Rather we place emphasis on each client’s life choices and preferences, and at all times promote dignity and privacy.
- Work with people to identify their strengths, abilities and preferences– in doing so we often involve other family members, carers, friends and representatives.
- Support people to develop their own goals and targets as part of the choices they make about their future.
- Help people realise their objectives by providing support for their goals as and when necessary.
- Establish and build working relationships with others involved in our resident’s lives.
- Always ensure that our residents are informed of and aware of their rights, responsibilities and the choices available to them at any stage in their time with us, through to them becoming able to be more independent.
- Provide basic practical support, enabling them to cope with the daily features of ordinary life such as paying bills, managing a home, gardening, housework and healthy eating and living.
If you would like to find out more about our services in this area then please visit
the pages of our individual homes through the links below, and feel free to contact us
with any questions.
Sand Lane, Osgodby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, LN8 3TE
Situated in the heart of the Lincolnshire countryside, some three miles from the town of Market Rasen, Hill House offers warm, comfortable and safe accommodation for up to twenty-three adults of all ages, who have been assessed as having learning difficulties.
St John's Road, Ilkeston, South Derbyshire, DE7 5PA
Situated in the attractive Derbyshire market town of Ilkeston, this lovely care home consists of two bungalows nestling side by side in their own attractive gardens. These purpose-built homes allow for the highest care to be delivered to up to ten adults with profound learning and physical disabilities.
Highfield Street, Swadlincote, South Derbyshire, DE11 9AS
Situated in a private residential area close to Swadlincote town centre, Valley View provides residential accommodation for up to eight adults with learning and physical disabilities. The home offers a secure, comfortable and welcoming environment where we aim to recognise the individual needs and wishes of each resident.
Highfield Road, Swadlincote, South Derbyshire, DE11 9AR
Highfields is situated next to its sister home, Valley View, in a private residential area close to Swadlincote town centre. The home offers residential accommodation for up to five adults with profound learning and physical disabilities.